You can easily submit a quotation by uploading an Excel/CSV file. Download the file, enter all the price details and afterwards upload the file to the app.
- On your dashboard, select the RFQ that is open for quotes.
- Click “Make a Quote”
- At the top, you can change the delivery date if necessary
- Click on “Download Excel”
- Open the Sheet. Fill in all information including price amount, weight per unit, expected delivery and all available additional costs for each product
- Go back to the application and click “Upload file”
- Select the file and click “Load data”. The information will be loaded automatically
Did you receive an error message after uploading your quote? Please check the following:
- Make sure to use the units provided in the Excel sheet
- Fill out the approximate weight when quoting in price/piece
- Please skip the line when you do not want to quote on an item
Afterwards, you can also offer alternative product specifications
- Click “Offer different specifications”.
- Enter the alternative specifications of your offer.
- At the bottom page, you can specify delivery, packaging and toll costs
- Next you specify terms of payment
- Select the date until which the prices are valid then click "Send quote"
- A Pop-Up Window will open, where you have to confirm the quote
If needed, you can add comments per product on the right hand side of the product row. To add a comment for the entire offer, you scroll down to the bottom of the page.