- Click on “New Project RFQ” and enter the general data for the quote.
General data contains the name of the request, delivery address, desired delivery date and currency
- Set an expiry date and time.
The expiry date is the date until which your suppliers can submit their quotes. This can be changed until a purchase order is created. In order to extend the expiry date, just overwrite the existing date and save.
- Insert all the required product data like dimensions and quantity into the fields. Dimensions and quantity are mandatory fields
- Click on “Add product item” if you want to add more products
- Select the suppliers from whom you would like to receive a quote
- Select participants to the RFQ and then click “Submit”
Participants can also be modified or added once the RFQ has been sent.